Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kenzeeisms

About a month ago Kenzee saw something she wanted in the toys r us ad. I explained that we don't just buy toys but she could ask for it as a present for her birthday. She didn't say anything, just ran around the house, picked up all of her paci's, and threw them in the garbage. Then she ran up and said, can I have a present now? Chad had told her many times if she threw away her pacis she could have a present.
That took care of that.
Last night I called the dr and said I thought Kenzee had an ear infection b/c she had a low grade fever, runny nose, wasn't sleeping or eating, and was exceptionally mean. Sure enough she had a double ear infection. Upon arriving to Nan's she announced she had 2 "ear inspections".
We were singing Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, will there be enough room, for us at the top of the coconut tree; her version went something like this "chicken, chicken, boom, boom, is there be enough room for us at the top of the polka dot tree"

2 comments:

compophoto said...

classic. This is the stuff that makes me laugh. I love it. She is a keeper.

love,
dad of "cake"

Debbie said...

LOL! I love that she found a way to get her present!