Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A friendly game of TAG

I've officially been tagged. I guess that means I am at the next level of bloggerville. There are a ton of these things flying around, so you may get to know me way more than you ever wanted to.

10 years ago—Finishing my freshman year at U of I. Oh if I only knew then what I know now.

5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Get bank statements done, Journal entries started- Yup
2. Go to the bank - Failed
3. Buy diapers – CHECK CHECK (I am about sick of this one)
4. Easter decs out – uh, yeah almost done
5. Finish Caitlins scrapbook – I could go on forever

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
1. PAY off DEBTS!!!
2. Buy a Volvo xc90, a truck, and a Honda Accord (guess who gets what)
3. put money away for Kenz’s school
4. new house, nothing too extravagant, just nice, and paid for
5. Vacations – first and foremost Disney, never been. I was a very deprived child.

3 of my bad habits:
1. spending money
2. talking smack
3. tearing my nails off

5 Jobs I've had:
1. SuperStar Sports Center- Cashier/ticket counter/prize girl/ party girl
2. Menards- let’s see cashier/head cashier/asst manager/office manager/accounts payable/paint girl/cashier
3. True Value Hardware – cashier (this only lasted about a month until I got what I wanted from Menards)
4. O’Brien Steel Service – AP, invoicing, stuff
5. AirLand Transport- Accountant

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I should be a proofreader, I seriously can’t stand when people send out things with spelling and/or grammar errors. I am not talking about blogs, just professional things.
2. I have an obsession with knowing what kind of car everyone drives.
3. I like Chuck E Cheese pizza
4. I don't handle confrontation well.
5. I have a need for speed – at LEAST 15 tickets in my 13 years of driving, license suspended at the tender age of 17.

I am tagging anyone that wants to take the plunge with me!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing Kelly! I enjoyed learning a little bit more about you. Now I need to be careful with my grammar and all. Just a forewarning though I don't teach ELA for a reason. ;)

Debbie said...

I enjoyed this:)

P.S. I drive an '02 Ford Explorer - blue, lol