Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kylie Sue Zike

Kylie Sue came into the world at 8:02 AM Wednesday October 3. She was 1lb 12oz and 10 inches long. The last hearbeat we heard was around 7:oo this morning. Sometime during the quick delivery she passed away. We were able to hold our beautiful baby girl and spend time with her while surrounded with our friends and family. It was very peaceful for me as well as Chad I am sure. The hospital gave us a beautiful memory box with a couple of things in it. They were able to get good little tiny feet and handprints. There was also a local photographer that volunteers to come and take pictures of the baby. He gave me the cd, I haven't looked at it yet. If anyone would like to see them, feel free to email me. Thank you everyone for thinking of us whether it was in your prayers, in person, sending flowers, calling. Whatever it was that you did, we felt everyone's presence and it meant so much to us!

4 comments:

Estel's said...

Kelly-

The tears roll down my face as I read your entry. I can't imagine going through what you did. You are so strong! Please know that you have not left our thoughts and prayers and we will continue to keep you close to our hearts.

We love you!

The Estel's
Luke, Heidi,Emily & Hannah

Olive Lucy said...

kelly- i know that you have a tough journey ahead but i also wish that you find peace along the way. Look for inspiration in the small gifts our children give us- not just the one you have close but the child you have lost. peace light, and love, Christine

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hi Kelly- I found your blog from Dawn's and decided to back read. I couldn't help but comment on this post. I cried when I read it, and I'm still crying thinking about about your precious baby girl. Kylie was born on my birthday, in some weird way- I feel connected. My heart is aching with you. I will never forget Kylie, every year on our birthday, you all will get a special prayer from me. Huge hugs to you.

The Dortenzos said...

Hi! I found your blog through a friend. We lost our previous first child on March 13, 2003 to non immune hydrops when I was 28 weeks pregnant! I don't hear many people that say they had a baby with hydrops--which is good--but lonely! It was and is a huge part of our life! Her little life has affected every part of us and our lives! I pray that your lives were touched by our little angels and that you have and continue to have peace and grace around you! Katy

dortenzofamily.blogspot.com