Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little athlete

Kenzee has been very anxious to start soccer, so I told her I would sign her up for a soccer class before her soccer season actually started. Well, apparently the class filled up REALLY fast, so I had to register her for the "All Star" class. This meant one sport a week, I thought it would be good to teach her the basics of all of them. She was not so excited. She is the only girl in the class, but loves going now. So far she has done baseball, basketball, and football. Unfortunately we were out of town for the soccer session. Anyway, here are some of the pics I've snapped of her in action.



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad to see you made it back in the blogosphere. Good updates! Kenzee is getting so darn big, cute as ever.

mckenna said...

Whatta sport! I kill me. seriously though. That's a lil' trooper only girl in the class, didn't even get to do soccer, and is now lapping it up. that's my girl.