Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mrs. Maroon


Many of you received an email from me, but I thought I would put it here also! One of Mckenzee's teachers was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She has already had her first surgery and is scheduled for the second one over spring break. All of the kids just love "Mrs Mawoon" and can't stand it when she is gone. Lucky for everybody, she gets back to the kids just as soon as she can! Mrs. Pauli, the brave soul, has asked all 18 of the preschoolers to walk a mile in the Race for the Cure in May. We have Kenz all signed up, now we just need to raise a little money! If anyone has a couple dollars to donate, you can either go online to www.komenpeoria.org and search for Mrs. Maroon's Little Angels or contact me and I will make the donation for you! Thanks for your help! (It seems to be fundraising season, sorry if I have hit anyone up a lot lately!)

No comments: