Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This can't be real






I can't believe I sent my baby off to school today. Kenz started preschool today at Holy Family. Nan, Mom, & I were all there to send her off. She looked so cute in her little (ok, too big) uniform and bookbag. She was a little nervous when we were in the gym with the whole school and all the parents, but she was fine when we got to the classroom. She wouldn't even look at us when we were yelling goodbye to her. Oh yeah, before we got in the car we were all taking pics and she put her hands up and growled no more pics. One of us asked why and she said "cause your batteries are going to run out". This girl has an excuse for everything.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is she? Love her little school uniform! The girls look so cute in them especially.

MoranClan said...

Kenzee looks so sweet. Congrats on making it through this big day to Mommy! Wow! I will not have a dry eye the day Maddie does this!

Welty said...

Too cute! Wow, I can't believe that she's starting school ...and so bravely at that.

Debbie said...

Adorable! Her legs look so short in that skirt, lol

Dawn said...

One month into school already? How is it going? You need to get in here and post an update for us blog stalkers a little more often.