Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Success


We did it!! Kenzee had her last diaper Saturday morning and has been clean ever since. 3 days now. She asks me for a diaper every once in a while, same thing with the paci that she gave up a couple months ago. She keeps asking what her next potty present will be though, I think we created a monster with it. Her first present was a movie and a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Her second present was a princess DVD player and Grammy got the third, a princess camping tent. Well, I hope I haven't jinxed it....

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Great news Kelly!! Awesome job Kenzee!!! Sounds like the gifts were highly motivating. ;) Hopefully she isn't the manipulative type that can use this to her advantage.

Debbie said...

Woo hooo!!! Isn't that the best feeling in the world?! Ah, to go PAST the diapers in walmart and NOT buy them. Yes!!!

WTG Kenzee!

MoranClan said...

Congrats Kelly and way to go to Kenzee! I am already looking forward to this day with Maddie... but I know we have a ways to go!

compophoto said...

Great News! WTG Kenzee!

compophoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.