Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine


Amy & I took Haylee, Kenzee, & Maddie to get a valentine's day picture. This is what we left with. It's cute of the 2 of them. The only ones we got with Maddie didn't involve smiles from the older 2. They look so old, it's hard to believe Haylee will be 4 and Kenzee is now closer to 3 than she is 2.
Not a whole lot going on around here. We all still have the remains of our colds, nothing too bad. I think we have birthday/baptism parties for the next 3 weekends, FUN! I really mean that, I'm not being sarcastic, I love parties.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute pic Kelly! I love the matching shirts!

Debbie said...

Cute - What is the age difference between your girls? The boys are 16mths apart and my baby is almost 3 :sniff sniff:

Kelly said...

These 2 are 17 months apart. Haylee is my godchild and she will be 4 on march 8th. Kenzee will be 3 in august. They are getting so big.

Debbie said...

Oops, I thought they were sisters :)

grandma Janet said...

How cute. I enjoy checking out all the pictures and comments. Love & Hugs